Corsair's Wares customer service

Marketplace and reviews. Open to public view.

Corsair's Wares customer service

Postby Marc » 25 Jun 2013 20:22

I work in customer service within one of the large telecommunication companies in the UK, and part of my role is dealing with after sales and delivery queries. I like to think I know the difference between someone doing their job and someone who cares about your order, but to be honest, that knowledge and experience is completely unnecessary when discussing Corsair's Wares and the service they provide as the care and dedication is so obviously above par a blind monkey could tell how good it is.

My order was simply for a chest protector, a £25 plus postage order. The order was placed at the end of May, but I didn't hear anything for a few days despite the money leaving my account. At this point I decided to email them to see what was going on.

I got a response a couple of days later to say that they had been at an event and only just got back but would look into my order asap. It turned out I had placed the order on the same day they had left and that they had just recently ran out of stock of the item.

I won't bore you with the details of the following 5 emails I received suffice to say I was kept completely up to date with them ordering stock, receiving stock and sending my order, even though I had told them that I was in no hurry and was happy just to receive it whenever.

It may not seem like a big deal, but I have dealt with some companies who barely seem interested when you are spending hundreds of pounds with them. To get this level of personal interest on a little £25 item was brilliant and very much appreciated.

I will definitely use them again and recommend them highly to others.
Generic Dragon's Tayle nutjob
Marc
Private

Re: Corsair's Wares customer service

Postby KeithFarrell » 25 Jun 2013 22:23

Thank you very much Marc, I really appreciate the review :)

We work hard to provide the very best customer services that is possible for us to give, no matter the size of the order. In the historical fencing community, the people are important, not just the orders for new kit, and so we care about the people who buy things from us.
-- Keith Farrell --
Academy of Historical Arts: website | Facebook | blog
Fallen Rook Publishing: website | Facebook
KeithFarrell
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby the_last_alive » 25 Jun 2013 23:47

I have had similar experiences to Marc with regards to the customer service provided by Corsair's Wares, and in particular Keith. It's because of this service that they have become my preferred provider for HEMA kit.

They're also the first retailer I recommend when asked.

I can't praise them enough.
Martin Wilkinson
King Slayer
Intelligent Belligerent - I'll throw a jug of ale in your face, and kick you in the testicles.
"Short, broad, lots of hair, disturbingly keen on violence."
the_last_alive
General

Postby KeithFarrell » 26 Jun 2013 09:50

Thank you Martin!
-- Keith Farrell --
KeithFarrell
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby darlojohn » 26 Jun 2013 14:08

Hi Guys,I can only agree with comments here,Keiths customer service is first class,I cannot recommend Corsairs Wares as anything but excellent,Good work sir.
John Hurwood,
Dragons Tayle,
True Guard
Northern Sword Collective
darlojohn
Recruit in training

Postby KeithFarrell » 26 Jun 2013 15:58

Thank you John! I really appreciate the outpouring of positive reviews in this thread :)
-- Keith Farrell --
KeithFarrell
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Marc » 28 Jun 2013 21:12

Well deserved reviews mate. So that discount code you promised me? In the post yeah? ;)

Seriously though, I recently spent three days sorting out a customer order escalating as high as the manufacturers distribution rep and got no thanks from the customer. I know how important it is to tell people their efforts are appreciated.
Generic Dragon's Tayle nutjob
Marc
Private

Postby Gordon H » 28 Jun 2013 23:30

I can totally agree the customer service I've received from Keith was second to none in both times I have ordered from Corsairs Wares. Highly recommended
"You is filth, you is scum, but I will make you soldiers"

-Sharpe's Regiment

Ego ridebo sicut mundus urit
Gordon H
Staff Sergeant

Postby Ridbadalous » 22 Jul 2013 11:47

Just made my first order of a pair of glooves with Corsairs Wares and I happily agree with all the above reviews. They answered my emails quickly and gave me loads of advice, and the gloves arrived within a couple of days of ordering. Top customer service! The fact that the gloves make me look like I have Hellboy's hands is an added bonus ;)
Rich

"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - George Best
Ridbadalous
Corporal

Postby KeithFarrell » 23 Jul 2013 11:37

Thank you gentlemen! I'm very happy that our efforts are appreciated :)
-- Keith Farrell --
KeithFarrell
Lieutenant Colonel

Return to Market & Reviews