Peter Regenyei Training Sabre

Marketplace and reviews. Open to public view.

Peter Regenyei Training Sabre

Postby Yeknodathon » 01 Oct 2016 08:26

Casa Yeknod to receive this little Hungarian temptress very, very soon, and the sub-personalities inside the mask are completely stoked to sample its blocky, stabby, cutty, stabby, stabby, twirl and cutty abilities as well as the very cool kitchen aid pasta strainer feature built into the hilt. Though pasta is a banned substance in these parts as blood sugar levels will rocket faster than a Chihuahua bolting for freedom. Not that a little pasta does get through most weeks when the opportunity arises. Like the hand cut fried chips from the Five Guys burger joint opposite SG1's Ealing Broadway tube station... ooops, naughty me. The Five Guys burger shop has no influence on my intermittent attendance.. much.

Anyway, I digress.... back to things Hungarian goulash, paprika and sabres

Sabre3.jpg
Sabre3.jpg (161.94 KiB) Viewed 1019 times
Yeknodathon
Sergeant

Re: Peter Regenyei Training Sabre

Postby OdinoSenzaOcchi » 09 Dec 2016 23:10

Is it good? I have been interested in buying one of them lately
Igne Natura Renovatur Integra
OdinoSenzaOcchi
Corporal

Re: Peter Regenyei Training Sabre

Postby Yeknodathon » 10 Dec 2016 00:30

Funny you should ask, I haven't been cleared to use in sparring (likely a good thing) but will introduce to drills soon. I have the Rawlings plastic waster and Black Fencer sabre, decent in their own way, and only the Regenyei to compare with a couple of antiques. For some strange reason, I tend to use the antiques at home...

Will give it twirl next week and share views, if instructors allow.
Yeknodathon
Sergeant

Return to Market & Reviews