For Sale Hanwei Practical Elite Hand Forged Samurai sword

Open to public view.

For Sale Hanwei Practical Elite Hand Forged Samurai sword

Postby neilnitro » 30 Mar 2013 21:46

Hi, I have for sale a Hanwei Practical Elite Hand Forged Samurai sword k atana by Paul chen, Measures 39.5" Overall, the 27" high tension carbon steel blade is sharp, forged and differentially tempered, using the same process as the more expensive blades and producing an HRC60 cutting edge and HRC40 shock-absorbing back. The temper line is authentic and prominent. The handle is wood covered with tough imitation rayskin then wrapped with suede in the tradtional fashion.
The scabbard is made of wood with a black lacquer finish and high quality strap, also with high quality purple storage sleeve, this has been designed for use on heavy targets, although its never been used at all, and is as new, part from some blade cleaning to remove some light spotting that had occured. a bargain over the new cost. comes with its black bag, scabbard, original tags and lables and manufactureres instructions / original packing box :D .

As I'm new to the forum I'm not sure on pictures, but feel free to email me at neilnitro@aol.com or high res pictures if interested. and hopefullt I'll work it out and upload some photo's tomorrow. I can accept paypal, or cash on delivery or bank transfer.
UK sales only please. although new to the site I am a regular Ebay user with over 1320 positive tranasctions and 100% feedback, and will happily share my account info to any interested purchasers.

£100 plus postage of buyers choice
neilnitro
Recruit in training

Re: For Sale Hanwei Practical Elite Hand Forged Samurai swor

Postby admin » 30 Mar 2013 23:37

Hi Neil - photos can either be attached to your messages or linked from imageshack/photobucket.
http://www.antique-swords.co.uk/

I like swords more than you.
admin
Emperor

Postby neilnitro » 31 Mar 2013 08:43

pictures hopefully :D
2.jpg
2.jpg (115.77 KiB) Viewed 4628 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (89.19 KiB) Viewed 4628 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (107.01 KiB) Viewed 4628 times
Last edited by neilnitro on 31 Mar 2013 08:50, edited 1 time in total.
neilnitro
Recruit in training

Postby neilnitro » 31 Mar 2013 08:46

ok , got some work to do on working out a better size and quality photo, but you get the flavour, and I can email better pictures to the genuinly interested.
3.jpg
3.jpg (102.99 KiB) Viewed 4628 times
neilnitro
Recruit in training

Return to Buying, Selling & Reviews