SOLD: swords,fencing mask,fencing jacket

Open to public view.

SOLD: swords,fencing mask,fencing jacket

Postby SolomonStewart » 25 Mar 2013 14:04

Some nice swords and fencing gear for sale, i am selling due to not having the time to train anymore. u.k buyers only please and paypal is the favored paying method.

SOLD:the first sword is a Arms and Armour Fechterspiel this is there web sight with the info about the sword http://armor.com/train203.html normal signs of use but in good condition and has a lot of use left in it. £180+£25 p&p

SOLD:the next sword is a Darkwood armory cup hilt with a hanwei swept hilt guard on it it has a 42" darkwood armory blunt training blade. in good condition although has had allot of use so some signs of where to blade but a nice sword i will still include the cup hilt of which i replaced with a swept hilt because i prefer the balance the cup hilt will still be included the cup has 2 small holes in it as shown in photos for this i am asking £150 + £25 p&p

SOLD:The fencing mask is a Leon Paul Black X-Change Coaching Mask it is in very good condition and the size is medium i am selling it for £50+£15 p&p

SOLD:the fencing jacket is a pbt Black Stretch Coach's Jacket right handed the size is european 48" so british 38" chest size i am selling it for £50+£15 p&p.

photos can be found at (i hope) http://s1343.photobucket.com/user/iss12 ... ear?page=1

if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask if you are interested in buying please email me for a prompt response my email is wethertop@hotmail.co.uk
Last edited by SolomonStewart on 14 Apr 2013 20:34, edited 4 times in total.
SolomonStewart
Cadet

Re: For sale: swords,fencing mask,fencing jacket

Postby Alex B » 25 Mar 2013 18:18

A friend of mine (who doesn't have an account here) has told me to tell you he is interested in the rapier.

EDIT: Nevermind, he should be emailing you.
Alex B
Corporal

Postby KeithFarrell » 25 Mar 2013 19:29

What size is the mask? And could I maybe have first dibs, assuming it is the right size?
-- Keith Farrell --
Academy of Historical Arts: website | Facebook
Fallen Rook Publishing: website | Facebook
KeithFarrell.net: website
KeithFarrell
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Reinier » 26 Mar 2013 11:51

If the other guy is not buying the rapier, one of my students might be interested. (And if needed we can probably set it up so that you don't have to send it outside the uk.)
…en A alſoo liggende kan aen B, ſonder eenigh beletſel, met de zijde van ſijn hooft, op het aengeſicht van B, ſoo veel ſtoten als hy begeert. – Nicolaes Petter, 1674.

http://www.bruchius.com/
List of publications
Reinier
Major

Return to Buying, Selling & Reviews