Coming to England in September...............

Open to public view.

Postby Colin Richards » 25 Jul 2008 11:22

Hi Folks,

Just wondered if anyone, especially in the north of England, southern Scotland at a pinch, would like a seminar or lessen from me on the weekend of 13th and 14th September 2008?

I could give a seminar (probably only one day of the two but I do not know at this moment in time) on my new Liberi longsword stuff or I could do one on Liberi Dagger and bring along some of my books to sell. This would also include my new stuff on this subject. Or Sword and shield for that matter!

I would only ask a small donation from each participant, say a fiver or a tenner to cover travel expenses and food.

I could possibly give it in southern England, but that would require more travel and a bigger donation! :D

I will be based near Bradford (in the north not upon the Avon) but I should have a car. i will arrive on the 10th and leave on the 15th.

Anyone interested?

email
info@artsofmars.com

All the best

Colin
Colin Richards
Founder, Head Instructor
Arts of Mars HEMA Academy,
HEMAC Member
Author: Fiore Dei Liberi 1409: Wrestling and Dagger (English and German)
Author: DVD Medieval Combat Italian Longsword from the Treatises of Fioire dei Liberi 1409
Colin Richards
Sergeant

Postby The Guardsman » 25 Jul 2008 11:48

Email sent!

AUDI VIDE TACE

Listen, Observe, Be Silent

Neil Johnson
The Guardsman
Brigadier

Location: In Yorkshire, tending to my mill, eating fish and chips and playing with knives.

Postby Paul B » 21 Aug 2008 18:38

Hi Colin,

Settled down from the championships yet, or is there a whole bunch of cleaning up left to do? :)
Would you be interested in comming over to Schola Bradford and doing a regular evening session (2 hours, wed 7pm) on dagger? Being quite a new group, we probably would not be able to field beyond 7 or 8 people, so I dont know if that will be worth your while.

Please drop me a line on here or at swordfightbradford@hotmail.com as soon as is convienient for you.

Regards,

Paul Bennett
.... or I could be completely wrong.

Paul Bennett SG6 - Bradford (Won/Lost/Played) 0/1/1
Carpentry and wooden weapons:
http://www.historicarts.co.uk
Paul B
Got Wood

Return to Talk to Schola Gladiatoria