anyone in Hull?

Schola news, questions about Schola, Schola organisation.
Open to public view.

anyone in Hull?

Postby kublai » 06 Feb 2014 18:14

Does anyone know if there are any clubs in the Hull area yet? I tried a few years ago without success, I keep training and cutting but it's so lonely sniff sniff :cry:
kublai
Recruit in training

Re: anyone in Hull?

Postby Colin F. » 06 Feb 2014 21:42

I'm over in Hull every now and again so can join you in the park or something if that helps.

Also, one of our club members lives in Hull so he might want to train outside of club time too.

Contact me via the Schola Bradford group on facebook if you can and I'll put you in touch with him :)
SG6 - Bradford - Instructor

Those old masters taught fighting, we teach nothing but fencing nowadays. - Alfred Hutton, The Swordsman
Colin F.
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Selousi » 12 May 2014 13:50

Hello,
I am also in the Hull area, just beginning my interest in HEMA but with a few years interest in swordsmanship and military history. This was the reason I came onto the forum - to find fellow enthusiasts in my area.
If anyone is/is still in the area and would like to meet up for practices etc, or a chat about swords in the pub, I'm game.
I'm not on facebook but feel free to message me here and I can provide better contact details.
Selousi
Cadet

Postby Colin F. » 19 May 2014 20:54

PM sent to both of you :-)
SG6 - Bradford - Instructor

Those old masters taught fighting, we teach nothing but fencing nowadays. - Alfred Hutton, The Swordsman
Colin F.
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby obcx » 16 Jul 2014 21:49

I am beginner and I am from Hull area :-) if you will want to meet up somewhere write me :-(
obcx
Cadet

Return to Talk to Schola Gladiatoria